- Client agrees to pay photographer agreed upon price before receiving images and creative editing services.A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at booking and the remaining balance is due at the time and day of the session, checks written out to your photographer, Hanna Hill or Hannahill Photography. NO photos will be delivered or edited before full payment.
- I understand Newborn sessions include up to 2 hours of shooting and a minimum of 50 fully edited photos. I understand that this session does not include any prints, albums or canvases but that I have the option to order through Hanna Hill Photography after the session. These digital files include a personal release for me to download, social media share and print any or all of these photos. I understand this release does not allow me to sell or publish my photos without the direct and written consent of the photographer, Hannahill Photography.
- I understand there are no refunds for fully edited photos but the photographer will work alongside me to produce the best possible product. But there may be an extra charge for more extensive retouching or specialized editing.
- I understand Hannahill Photography does not work from any sort of shot list so if there is a family combination I am looking to capture, it is my responsibility to inform the photographer within my allotted time or through email before the session.
- If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place please let your photographer know at least 24 hours before hand, the photographer will do their best to reschedule. But there will be no refund of deposit under any circumstance.
- I understand that altering or re-editing the photos I receive in any way is in conflict with this contract and a poor representation of the photographer who is creating these images.(including but not limited to social media filtering, retouching or personal editing)
- I hereby give to Hannahill Photography the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that she has taken of myself and/or my minor children. She may use my photos and likeness for any digital or print form including but not limited to social media advertisement, or website portfolio.